The Stansolv 519 Chemical Glove is manufactured from 100% Nitrile, with embossed palm and fingertip for excellent grip. The glove provides optimal dexterity without compromising chemical resistance and recommended for people with sensitive reactions to proteins found in natural latex. The Stansolv 519 is Chlorinated and compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms and critical environments.
- Manufacturing process guarantees a very low level of contaminants, particles, non-volatile residue and extractables
- Optimal dexterity without compromising chemical resistance
- Better resistance than natural latex gloves against organic solvents
- Recommended for people sensitive to the proteins in natural latex
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100)
- Assembly of small oily parts.
- Surface treatment.
- Handling oily mechanical parts.
- Plating, Chemical processing, Meat & Poultry processing, degreasing operations, Solvent washing, Acid etching.
- Store the gloves in their packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC
- Lot Traceability
Size and packaging
- Available in the following sizes;
- 7 - (S)
- 8 - (M)
- 9 - (L)
- 10 - (XL)
- 12 pairs / pack, 72 Pairs / carton
- Pack size:12 Pairs / pack
- Price shown is per pack
- Prices ex VAT
How to read & interpret the chemical table of resistance?
Download the Chemical Chart of resistance to ensure the correct glove is chosen for the application.