From £4.27 per pair
Sold in pairs, pack of 6 pairs, carton of 48 pairs
- Extended length to protect the forearm (61cm)
- Excellent resistance and strong chemical protection against a great number of chemical products: exclusive Trionic formula made from a mix of natural latex,neoprene and nitrile.
- Manufacturing process guarantees a very low level of contaminants: rates of particles, non-volatile residue, extractables => compatible with ISO 5 class (Class M3.5 for International system)
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Unpack and put on the gloves according to the gowning procedure in the workplace.
- Inspect the gloves for any cracks and flaws before use.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Place the fingers into the glove. Gently pull the glove over the hand and make final adjustments only when both hands are gloved.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Contact Lynbond 2000 Ltd in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).