NCP Nitrile Class 100 Glove
NCP Nitrilon Nitrile gloves are manufactured of 100% Nitrile Butadiene Polymer, in clean, powder-free environment
Cartons size: 100pcs/bag,10 bags/carton
- No latex Proteins
- Ergonomically designed for improved dexterity
- Comfortable and hard wearing with rolled beaded cuff to enhance donning and textured finger tips for improved grip
- Length: 12" (300mm)
- Class 100 (M3.5) Cleanroom Compatible
- Packed in a certified Class 10 cleanroom
- Double-bagged in cleanroom compatible packaging.
- All labels used are of cleanroom compatible laminated PVC.
- Manufactured in accordance within an ISO 9002 certified facility and in house laboratory capable of performing particle count, ionic content, TNVR, silicone oil/amide/DOP detection, bioburden, physical testing and electrical properties.
- Each lot is tested, certified and documented.
- Traceability numbers are printed on all packaging.
- Packaging: 100 gloves, vacuum sealed in a cleanroom LDPE inner bag.