MAPA TRIONIC®/E-194 (517)
Sold in pairs, pack of 12 pairs, carton of 72 pairs
Trionic 517 Tri-polymer Chemical blend gloves offer superior performance to natural rubber gloves in many aggressive chemicals used in wafer fabrication and other applications using acids and chemical mixtures. MAPA's unique blend of nitrile, neoprene and natural rubber provides extreme comfort and durability. Grip wet and dry objects safely with the raised "Z" pattern on the palm and fingers. The extensive size range provides precise fit, for worker comfort and reduced hand fatigue.
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Unpack and put on the gloves according to the gowning procedure in the workplace.
- Inspect the gloves for any cracks and flaws before use.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Place the fingers into the glove. Gently pull the glove over the hand and make final adjustments only when both hands are gloved.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Contact Lynbond 2000 in order to know the breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Do not touch the external side of the gloves when taking them off.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).