MAPA STANSOLV®/A-10 GLOVE
From £2.37 per pair
Sold in pairs, pack of 12 pairs, carton of 72 pairs
Stansolv A-10 CR 519
ISO 5 (class 100) Compatible
Unique Z-pattern grip provides an excellent grip, even on hard-to-grasp materials. The light weight A-10 provides outstanding dexterity and protection against chemical and liquid permeation.
Unique carboxylated MAPA nitrile compound contains no fillers and provides unsurpassed resistance to snags, punctures, abrasion and cuts.
Plating, Chemical Processing, Meat and Poultry Processing, De greasing Operations, Solvent Washing, Acid Etching
- Manufacturing process guarantees a very low level of contaminants: rates of particles, non-volatile residue, extractables =>compatible with ISO 5 class (Class M3.5 for International system)
- Optimal dexterity without compromising chemical resistance
- Better resistance than natural latex gloves against organic solvents
- Recommended for people sensitive to the proteins in natural latex
- Length 33cm
- Thickness 0.30mm
- Packaging 1, 12 or 72 pairs
Instructions for use
- Persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Unpack and put on the gloves according to the gowning procedure in the workplace. Place the fingers into the glove. Gently pull the glove over the hand and make final adjustments only when both hands are gloved.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time.
- Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Take off the gloves without touching the external surface : pull off a first glove and hold it with the gloved hand. Fold back the cuff edge of the second glove over both gloves and discard in appropriate refuse container.
Store the gloves in their packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
- This product is not classified as hazardous according to the directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- This product does not contain any substances of very high concern according to the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).