Latex Cleanroom Gloves | Disposable latex Class 100 Gloves
PFXT Latex cleanroom gloves are manufactured, in a clean, powder-free environment
PFX Correct Touch Latex gloves are manufactured from natural latex with low protein and contact sensitizers in a clean, powder-free environment.
Ambidextrous, ergonomically designed for improved dexterity, comfort and long wear with rolled, beaded cuff to enhance donning and textured palm for better feel and grip.
- Packaging: 100 gloves, vacuum sealed in a cleanroom inner bag.
- Length 12", (300mm)
- Packaging: 100pcs/bag,10 bags/carton
- Ergonomically designed for improved dexterity
- Comfortable and hard wearing with rolled beaded cuff to enhance donning and textured finger tips for improved grip
- Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible
- Class 100 (M3.5) clean room compatible.
- Double Chlorinated.
- Leak Tested.
- Particle and Extractable Testing in Accordance with IES-RP-CC-005.2
- Qualified for Use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Length: 12" (+/-0.5), thickness 6.5 mil (+/-1). Tensile Strength: 3400 psi/23 mpa, elongation: 745%.
- Packed in a certified Class 10 cleanroom
- Double-bagged in cleanroom compatible packaging
- All labels used are of cleanroom compatible laminated PVC
- Traceability numbers are printed on all packaging.