A120 ESD PU Palm Conductive Coated Gloves
ESD PU Palm Coated Gloves
High spec, low linting conductive glove with Thunderon fibre
Pack size: 10 pairs
- Conductive fibre specially produced yarn for the discharge of static electricity
- THUNDERON fibre - providing static discharge by corona effect
- Surface resistivity of 4.8 x 103 Ω•cm
- Designed for comfort and fit
- Seamless conductive liner
- PU fingertip and Palm coated glove
- Can be decontaminated for cleanroom purpose
- Washable at 40°C
- 10 pairs / pack
- Sizes XS,S,M,L & XL
- Colour: Grey liner, White coated
- Washable at 40°C with neutral detergent, these gloves are reusable and can be decontaiminated for cleanroom use.
During the 1980s Hi-tech electronic and component industries required an improved antistatic glove with better dexterity for handling electronic parts and components and susceptible to static electricity.
In response to this; antistatic gloves became available which provided appropriate protection for delicate and precise work, in addition with low linting the ESD gloves are ideal for assembly jobs woth electronics, semi-conductors, micro-processors.