£3.75 per pair
These air permeable gloves are specially designed for cleanrooms, made of polyurethane film and Espansione® preventing fine dust particle generation
- Polyurethane film for palm
- Espansione® for the back of the hand.
- Performance – Ability to stretch in all directions.
- Flexibility – Very pliable due to polyurethane elastic filaments.
- High air permeability Randomly- webbed fine filaments with only the intersections melt-bonded.
- Dust catching – Prevents minute dust from penetrating because filaments are tightly webbed.
- Dust / Lint free – Closely layered fibres prevent escape of fine dust, continuous filaments are thermally melt-bonded to defect particles.
- High coefficient of frictions – shows high spillage resistance.
- Welding/fuse cutting – using high frequency welder or a heater
- Supplied in units of 100 pairs of cleanroom packed gloves.