All PHARMAREX professional products are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304, CrNi 18/10, with rugosity
less than 1 um, with Scotch Brite external finishing, protected by PVC adhesive film, and with 2B internal
finishing. The safety of all operators is guaranteed by the total absence of sharp corners in abidance of the
most severe accident prevention measures.
- All products has common technical characteristics:
- Work tops, 12/10 or 15/10 thickness, H=40 mm are reinforced by a water-repellent
- Thermopal panel: Radius R=10 mm and anti-drop profile on operator side.
- Rear or side up-stands, when foreseen, mm 20x100h, back fully closed in order to guarantee the maximum hygiene levels.
- All mobile parts are removable without the need for tools.
- Drawers slide on zinc-plated steel telescopic guides with total extraction and maximum operation.
- Hinged doors are box-type and mounted on removable hinges.
- All drawers and hinged doors handles are made in folded sheet metal.
- Inside shelves are adjustable every 40 mm and they rest on removable pins.
- Open structures (worktables, sinks on legs, laminar flow tables) are fully welded
- Reinforcement frame on three sides and have levelling feet to a maximum of 20 mm.
- Closed structures (work cupboards, locker cabinets and sink cupboards) are mounted on cylindrical 17/20 cm adjustable feet.
- The above furniture is made to order and a consultation will be required, please contact Lynbond 2000 to discuss this further.
- If you require a simple solution click here to purchase online - Buy Furniture Online